Since 1993 our goal has been to assist you in arriving at the most prudent decisions regarding your insurance portfolio and career management. Our approach is completely holistic ensuring that your needs are met through insurance solutions, wealth management opportunities, and tax recommendations as your career progresses. We assist our clients in monitoring their evolving needs and requirements providing invaluable insight and assistance in all aspects of their career and personal protection and growth.
Trust is built and maintained by many small actions over time and PIC has earned its reputation with clients and within the insurance industry by doing just that.
Making you the priority. At PIC our clients always come first. We are here to help no matter what issue arises. No matter the day or time we are here for you.
Providing recommendations for insurance risks that you may be exposed to. Developing wealth and tax plans to assist in growth and income protection. All your needs met under one roof. We identify the root of these risks and present you with corresponding solutions and opportunities.
A goal without a plan is simply a wish. Put your plans in motion.
Joe Fazio, CFP
As Co-founder of Professionals’ Insurance Centre. He is actively involved in serving the insurance needs of the self -employed professional, primarily within the Medical community. Joe has worked in this industry for greater than 25 years and has earned a solid reputation as a trusted advisor earning his Certified Financial Planning designation. He has also successfully negotiated several disability insurance programs for various Associations providing significant savings and guaranteed coverage for members. In addition to this Joe works with many small to medium sized employers assisting them with establishing Employee Benefit Plans.
Kristen Fazio, BScFS
Kristen is well rounded in the insurance industry with experience in a variety of fields from claims through to sales providing her with a holistic insight and business strategy. She is dedicated to assisting professionals in building a complete and secure insurance portfolio to ensure all possible risk is managed and protected. The financial health of her clients is of utmost importance to her. As a team member at Professionals' Insurance Centre she is always actively reviewing her client’s insurance needs as they evolve, is available for personal and business consultations and eager to continue working with her clients through all stages of their lives and careers.
With over 30 years experience in the executive administrative field, Angela is excited to be a part of the Professionals’ Insurance Centre team. She is available to assist both clients, Insurance companies and MGAs, as needed, to best process all aspects of an insurance transaction. Her energetic and organized approach provides first class services to meet the needs of Professionals’ Insurance Centre elite clientele.
"I heard about Joe through a colleague and was so glad I got connected with him. He not only explained the ins and outs of insurance with excellent clarity, but advised me on features individualized to my professional and personal goals. He has such a warm and genuine approach in working with his clients. His daughter Kristen is equally as knowledgeable and amicable. I would highly recommend physicians to have Joe and Kristen as their insurance brokers -- they will take good care of you!"
Family Medicine Resident
- Mon, Mar 01Online Zoom!
- Fri, Mar 05Online Zoom!
- Fri, Feb 26https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84896546349
- Thu, Feb 25https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88204469000
- Thu, Feb 11Online Zoom!
- Mon, Mar 30Online WebEx
- Thu, Mar 26Online WebEx
- Thu, Mar 19Yorkville Conference CentreMar 19, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMYorkville Conference Centre, 150 Bloor St W 2nd floor, Toronto, ON M5S 2X9, CanadaIt is time to start protecting your future! This event will provide unique tips and recommendations to ensure you find financial success in your career, working along side a trusted team servicing your changing needs.
- Tue, Mar 10Western UniversityMar 10, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMWestern University , 1151 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 3K7, CanadaIt is time to start protecting your future! This event will provide unique tips and recommendations to ensure you find financial success in your career, working along side a trusted team servicing your changing needs.
- Tue, Mar 26Western UniversityMar 26, 2019, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PMWestern University , 1151 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 3K7, CanadaIt is time to start protecting your future! This event will provide unique tips and recommendations to ensure you find financial success in your career, working along side a trusted team servicing your changing needs.
- Thu, Jan 10Yorkville Conference CentreJan 10, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMYorkville Conference Centre, 150 Bloor St W 2nd floor, Toronto, ON M5S 2X9, Canada
- Wed, Jan 09Western University
- Thu, Nov 22University of Waterloo
- Tue, Nov 06Motion Condo
- Wed, Mar 28Western UniversityMar 28, 2018, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMWestern University , 1151 Richmond St, London, ON N6A 3K7, Canada
- Wed, Mar 21Trinity College - Seeley HallMar 21, 2018, 6:15 PM – 8:30 PMTrinity College - Seeley Hall, 6 Hoskin Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 1H8, Canada